At Conscious Convert we believe “A beautiful home doesn’t have to cost our earth”. Thoughtfully designed in Ireland, our forever homeware will be showcased at our first pop-up located in a prestigious location in Dublin 14.
Our smart living collection respects and sustains nature, its materials and the craftspeople, with a vision to create lasting change for everyone.
We donate 1% of every purchase to non-profits working towards creating a healthier planet through our partnership with 1% for the planet.
We are committed to showing home lovers a more conscious way of living with thoughtfully designed forever homeware.
Role - Part-time Sales Assistant, Ambassador for our brand
We are currently looking for a Temporary Part-Time Sales Assistant, to join our team at our new Pop-Up opening in Mid-May until end of June. We provide flexibility in working days and times where possible. In addition to regular work periods, we also require cover for mornings and evenings Monday-Sunday.
We require an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who will be an Ambassador for our brand with the ability to :
- Present our collection to our customers and provide friendly advise with a good product knowledge
- Replenish stock and display appropriately to maintain store visual
- Be part of an enthusiastic team focused on providing the best customer service and together achieve or exceed weekly team sales targets
Skills & characteristics required
- You have sales and/or customer service experience
- You have great inter-personal skills and present a strong sense of customer service
- You are highly motivated and passionate about our mission
- You have the ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- You may have a passion for beautiful interiors, a fellow Conscious Convert focused trying to live better every day and be thrilled to join our mission!
If you want to join a growing brand with a real philosophy, send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Thursday 21/04/22