Seersucker Organic Cotton Duvet Cover Set
Woven from the finest long-staple organic cotton and detailed with textural woven stripes the crisp clean seersucker duvet set will add texture & depth to your bedroom. Backed with the most sumptuous organic cotton that has been tightly woven into a 300 thread count percale creating a silky smooth breathable bedding that is lightweight and durable with a crisp finish that only gets better with time.
- The duvet cover is closed with biodegradable wood buttons, that can be hidden or displayed
- Duvet cover set includes 2 pillowcases of the same seersucker design with oxford trim
- No toxins or harmful chemicals
- GOTS, Global Organic Textile Standard, Certified
- Benefits 1% For the Planet
- This product comes in a reusable, organic cloth bag on our mission to reduce the use of plastic
- Made in Portugal Designed to fit the following European bed sizes Double, King and SuperKing.
- Colour White
The duvet cover on the front side is a woven seersucker design and the underside in 300 thread count organic percale cotton.
- Duvet set includes 2 matching oxford pillowcases
- 100% GOTS®-certified organic cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Duvet set has beautiful wood button for closure that can be hidden or displayed
- The duvet cover is available in three standard sizes:
- Double: 200 x 200 cm
- King: 225 x 220 cm
- Super King: 260 x 220 cm
- The oxford pillowcase size:
- 50 x 75 cm + 5 cm trim
- Machine wash at a recommended 30 degrees using a mild liquid laundry detergent, (40 degrees is possible if required)
- Tumble dry low Remove promptly and if you wish to Iron for best results iron whilst damp.
- Do not bleach.