Seersucker "Ripple" Organic Cotton Duvet Cover Set Cotton Cream - Undyed
Welcome to the new raw undyed organic 'Cotton Cream' collection. This is the most natural bedlinen you can get - eco-kind, people-kind but super-luxe for the ultimate feel-good sanctuary space.
It is completely free from toxins, harmful dyes and chemicals yet silky-smooth 300 thread count percale on the reverse and a textured seersucker front, highlighting the warm hues of natural undyed cotton. The woven Seersucker "ripple" face of the duvet cover will add texture and practicality, no ironing required. Experience a level of comfort that wraps you in a soothing embrace, night after night.
Featured in The Sunday Times as Ireland's leading "contemporary luxury" bed linen brand with the "highest quality bedding and also do the earth no harm".
- Colour Cotton Cream - Undyed - No Dye
- Duvet cover set includes two pillowcases
- 100% GOTS® certified organic cotton
- Free from toxins & harmful chemicals & Hypoallergenic (kind on sensitive skin)
- The duvet cover is closed with beautiful eco-kind wood buttons, that can be hidden or displayed
- Benefits 1% For the Planet
- This product comes in a reusable, organic cloth bag on our mission to reduce the use of plastic
- Made in Portugal
- Designed to fit the following European bed sizes Single, Double, King and SuperKing.
The duvet cover on the front side is a woven seersucker design and the underside in 300 thread count organic percale cotton.
- Duvet set includes 2 matching oxford pillowcases
- 100% GOTS®-certified organic cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Duvet set has beautiful wood button for closure that can be hidden or displayed
- The duvet cover is available in three standard sizes:
- Double: 200 x 200 cm
- King: 225 x 220 cm
- Super King: 260 x 220 cm
- The oxford pillowcase size:
- 50 x 75 cm + 5 cm trim
- Machine wash at a recommended 30 degrees using a mild liquid laundry detergent, (40 degrees is possible if required)
- Tumble dry low Remove promptly and if you wish to Iron for best results iron whilst damp.
- Do not bleach.